Autumn 2015 Makeup Trends

Hey Everyone, Summer is slowly coming to a close, so, today I thought I'd wrap up this season and prepare us for the upcoming makeup ...

Hey Everyone,

Summer is slowly coming to a close, so, today I thought I'd wrap up this season and prepare us for the upcoming makeup trends that will be hitting us this Autumn! I really can't wait to try out these trends and I picked my top three favourites that are fresh off the runway for A/W 15! Let's take a look~






Barley There

The bared faced beauty trend that made an appearance first in S/S 15 is still going strong this A/W 15 too! Now just because it says 'bare faced beauty' doesn't mean you take that statement literal! I do love experimenting with makeup, however, on days I just ain't feeling it this is the perfect look to go for! This makeup look is all about just naturally enhancing your beauty and working with what you've got! It's all about the youthful and luminous dewy skin, naturally enhanced eyes and a pinkish matte lip! This is definitely a trend for those 'oops woke up late' sorta days!

The Twiggy Comeback

Now, for some reason, I've never been a fan of applying mascara to my lower lashes. However, after seeing this years 60's twiggy comeback I've most definitely been brought around! I'm loving the dark, separated and bold lash look that is hitting us this autumn and it's all inspired by twiggy's iconic 1960's eye makeup. I'm really loving this bold and clumpy lash look, one I will most certainly be trying out!

The Ombre

This probably is my most favourite trend this entire upcoming season! The ombre lip look can be used in a variety of ways and definitely will add some creativity to any makeup look. Whether you use two different lipstick shades or try the popular Korean ombre style where the colour [usually a lip tint] is applied only in the centre, this look, is definitely something we needed to shake up the boring old one tone style. I actually have a post on how to create ombre lips, so do check it out here if you would like to try out this cool and creative trend! 


What makeup trends are you looking forward to this Autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments