Blogmas Day Fourteen: Winter Style Board

Hey Everyone, Winter is definitely my favourite season when it comes to fashion. I just love the aura about this season and the layered u...

Hey Everyone,

Winter is definitely my favourite season when it comes to fashion. I just love the aura about this season and the layered up fashion and darker tones are definitely my style. I decided to compile a board of some of my favourite Winter pieces that I can't wait to add to my collection this 2016/17. Let's take a look at my Winter Fashion Picks~

Max Mara Lampara Polo Neck | New Directions Scarf  | Wine Red Coat | Killin It Beanie  | Michael Kors Clutch  | Black Chunky Boots

I love wearing darker tones in this season as you can tell and I like to pick one shade to be the focus of my outfit, then keep everything around it in one tone. As you can see here I made the wine red coat the main focus point and then broke it up with all black pieces. I love these types of coats as they aren't too heavy and you and still easily layer around them to keep warm at the same time.

I paired the coat with a polo neck jumper and an awesome hat to accessorise and keep extra warm. Those shoes are of epic proportions and to be honest I never was a fan of the chunky heeled boots, but this Winter they have slowly grown on me. I love clutch bags too, so I just had to some to this look and if it gets extra cold I paired the look with a simple black scarf ready to keep at hand. Depending on how cold it is, I would finish this look off with some ripped black jeans and my Winter fashion style would be complete!

I really love this somewhat simplistic yet edgy look for Winter and I can't wait to add these pieces to my wardrobe this Winter!

What are your Winter fashion favourites?


You Might Also Like

0 comments